LBV90 magazine launch event
We’re heading to Strawberry Fields Digital Hub for the release of the January/February edition of Lancashire Business View – we’ll have our regular networking with those featured in the magazine plus an interview with a key business figure from the edition, as well as our annual Looking Ahead panel of what to expect for Lancashire in 2020.
LBV90 Magazine Networking Event
Sponsored by Strawberry Fields Digital Hub
22 January 2020, 4-6pm
Strawberry Fields Digital Hub
Chorley PR7 1PQ
What’s in store for Lancashire in 2020? We will be joined by a panel of local leaders to take a look at the key projects, developments and policies that will help shape the next 12 months for the county and its economy.
- Alistair Bradley, council leader of Chorley Council
- Oliver McCann, partner at Napthens
- Employment law and HR - Olivia Bailey, Harrison Drury Solicitors
- Market your business - Liz Clark, Stone Create
- Making tax digital - Hannah Bowater, Baldwins
- Scaling up with Two Zero - Amin Vepari, Lancashire County Council
By attending this event, not only will you be one of the first to see the January/February edition, but you’ll also meet and network with other like-minded Lancashire-based businesses including those featured in the magazine.
We’ll also have a live interview with one of the leading business figures from this magazine..
You can also use this opportunity to meet our team – tell us your own stories and find out if you can get involved in future editions!
Click below to see the online coverage of last magazine launch event: