Lancashire Property Conference 2021
Part of Lancashire Business View’s Conference Series
Join us for the Lancashire Property Conference
10am, Thursday 30 September
Taking place on the morning of Thursday, 30 September, the Lancashire Property Conference will return online and will feature guest speakers and expert panelists who will debate the future of property development and management in the red rose county.
Discussions will cover the future of our high streets and levelling up through property. Taking part in the event will be decision-makers from the private and public sector, developers, landlords, businesses and other related industries.
The event is to be hosted by Lancashire Business View magazine in support of its popular Property Report which regularly gets under the skin of new developments around the county.
Attendees to the event will also be able to network once the feature presentations have concluded.
- John Chesworth, executive chairman at Harrison Drury
- Nick Gerrard, growth and prosperity programme director at Blackpool Council
- Wayne Hemmingway, partner, Hemmingway Design
- Frank McKenna, CEO, Downtown in Business
- Catherine Price, BlD manager, Blackburn BID
- Stephen Young, executive director of growth, environment, transport and community services, Lancashire County Council
Watch this space as we announce more speakers for this event.
Click below to see the online coverage of the last Lancashire Property Conference:
Become a sponsor of the Lancashire Property Conference
There are still a number of sponsor opportunities available in association with the Lancashire Business View property conference. Contact Stephen Bolton, commercial director on 07966 090 175 or firstname.lastname@example.org