International Trade Club Breakfast Meeting
The International Trade Club Breakfast meeting offers new and experienced traders, the chance to expand and update their knowledge, benefit from a wide range of informative presentations and enjoy a fabulous breakfast.
It's nearly 3 years since the Brexit Referendum and against a backdrop of dashed hopes, half-truths, failed votes, promised deals and uncertainty businesses are expected to be continuing to trade, whatever the outcome.
Today's breakfast speaker Liam Smyth, director, Trade Facilitation at British Chamber of Commerce will try to extract the practical from the political landscape and to create some certainty for traders in an uncertain world.
Helen Cowley, partner at Baldwins Group, will advise business on the best practises when setting up companies overseas, including new legislation to protect your business in the international market place.
Ben Blackburn, managing director at Blackburn Distribution, winners of the International Trade Club's Outstanding Exporter Achievement Award 2018, Ben will share his experiences and top business tips with the audience and how winning the award has helped his company.
Future Dates include:-
- 3rd October 2019 - Breakfast Meeting
- 6th December 2019 - International Trade Club Gala Luncheon and Awards 2019
- 20th February 2020 - Breakfast Meeting
- 14th May 2020 - Breakfast Meeting
- 9th July 2020 - Breakfast Meeting
- 17th September 2020 - Breakfast Meeting
- 3rd December 2020 - International Trade Club Gala Luncheon and Awards 2020
- 18th February 2021 - Breakfast Meeting
- 13th May 2021 - Breakfast Meeting
- 8th July 2021 - Breakfast Meeting
- 16th September 2021 - Breakfast Meeting
- 2nd December 2021 - International Trade Club Gala Luncheon and Awards 2021
For more information please contact Marie White at firstname.lastname@example.org or 01254 356448