In this free workshop, we'll talk you through the changes to Employment Law, some of which will come into law in April 2023 and the remaining that are currently under consideration and may be passed into law soon.
We will also explain considerations to be able to implement changes into your business and there will be an open floor Q&A section to answer the questions that are important to you and your business.
- Increase to the National Minimum Wage – 1st April 2023
- Increase to statutory maternity, adoption, paternity, and shared parental pay – 2nd April 2023
- Additional Bank Holiday – 8th May 2023
- Fertility Treatment (Employment Rights) Bill
- Flexible working
- Retained EU Law
- Protection from Redundancy (Pregnancy and Family Leave) Bill
- Carer’s Leave Bill
- Neonatal Care (Leave and Pay) Bill
- Miscarriage Leave Bill
- Worker Protection (Amendment of Equality Act 2010) Bill
- Fire and re-hire
- Holiday Pay
Note: Changes to the status' of Bills could change at anytime - correct as of 13th March 2023 and status' will be confirmed at the workshop.
Head of HR Services
NORI HR and Employment Law