Do not underestimate the power of attending a face-to-face workshop. The feeling that you are not alone as well as social connections
The working world is not returning to the way things were before the pandemic. This creates a key HR challenge for 2023 in terms of accepting the new reality so you can begin developing long-term plans that account for change and agility.
For the past three years, organisations around the world have been in limbo trying to operate through hybrid and remote working models which initially assumed a full return to the office. But that’s not how many companies are looking to operate anymore.
This workshop is designed to cater for any professional who currently is or soon will be responsible for designing, leading or implementing change and will include:
- Helping delegates understand all aspects of organisational change
- Creating personal coping strategies for managing change
- Developing an effective range of skills to successfully manage change, increase buy-in and minimise resistance to change within their own organisation
- Creating a case for change considering different stakeholders and the importance of building an aligned change narrative
- Identifying different reactions to change and how to handle them
By showing delegates how to develop business and people plans that draw on their own experiences and newfound understanding, delegates will learn to accommodate various paces of change, and through preparing and addressing different scenarios based on their own organisations culture and requirements this workshop will ensure delegates aren’t caught off-guard and will learn to embrace forthcoming change.
Change can negatively affect team productivity but when teams are able to enthusiastically embrace change, productivity rises exponentially.
Delegates of this workshop will leave feeling motivated to act, and be armed with a toolkit to help their organisation embrace change in return for increased productivity, higher customer satisfaction and increased sales.
Buffet lunch included together with time to try out the indoor 3 storey helter skelter and game of table tennis!
Break out areas with free WiFi, tables and power points will be available from 8 am and until 6 pm for those that wish to work at the venue before or after the workshop.