Understanding the types of attack that threaten your business is crucial to knowing what cyber security measures you can implement today to protect it and all your assets.
Come along to our new Manchester office for this festive soiree with mulled wine and mince pies from 3:30 for a 4pm kick off with an hour long presentation on cyber security. Stay behind afterwards for festive fayre and networking until 6:30pm.
15:30 Welcome with refreshments
16:00 Cyber Security presentation
17:00 Networking & festive fayre
The presentation will explore:
- Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) - Why this is a vital tool in protecting your team and your business.
- Phishing - A look into this sophisticated hacking technique and the preventative solutions available.
- USB attack - How this works and how to avoid being foiled by it.
- Social engineering - The tactics employed by hackers and the training required to skill-up your teams so they don't fall foul to hacking attempts.
- Cyber Essentials and Cyber Essentials Plus - What the benefits are in attaining these accreditations & how you can achieve them.
- Securing your business - Our guest speaker will explore Data Loss Prevention & Microsoft Defender for business.
If you're interested in the cyber security packages we have to offer, click here.
We look forward to seeing you there!