ChamberWEBINAR: Overcoming the Challenges
Are you struggling to implement your great ideas?
You are not alone! Knowing what to do and doing it are two different things completely!
There are many pressures on organisations to change the way they operate. Competition, technology, the economy and social and environmental factors to name but a few. In many ways, the need to change and adapt quickly and regularly has never been greater.
So why then is it so hard to make the necessary changes?
Join us and find the answer to this question and much more!
At the end of the programme delegates will be able to:
- Evaluate their great ideas to check that they will work and be capable of implementation.
- Overcome resistance to doing things differently from within your team. Not everyone likes change!
- Overcome other common barriers and challenges to implementing new ways of working.
Who is the webinar for?
Our workshop is for those that wish to successfully develop and implement new ways of working to transform their organisations and achieve lasting success. So, whether you are a business owner, leader, manager, or supervisor or team leader, then this workshop is for you.
What does the webinar involve?
Jonathan Timmis, an expert on transforming organisations, will offer practical guidance, tips and tools that will help you:
- Work out what needs to change and why
- Bring your team on board so that you get the support and commitment you need to successfully make the changes needed.
- Identify the steps needed to implement your plan or great idea.
This free webinar is brought to you by the Lancaster & District Chamber of Commerce in partnership with Lunedale Consulting.
To book your place and for more information CLICK HERE