BCN Group Workshop - Microsoft Teams: Your hub for teamwork and collaboration
What you’ll learn:
- The migration from Skype for Business to Teams – what’s possible and how much more you can achieve.
How your business can communicate more effectively with group chat, online meetings, web conferencing and voice.
- Collaboration on files with built-in Office 365 apps like Word, Excel and SharePoint.
- How to add Microsoft and other custom apps into the Teams platform to aid business productivity.
- Teams specific devices to further enhance user efficiency.
- Security features to keep your team secure.
Timings: 8:45am – 11:15am
8:45am – Arrival & Refreshments
- 9:00am - Introduction
9:15am – Session 1: Introduction to the central hub for collaboration
10:00am – Coffee Break
10:15am – Session 2: Enhance business efficiency and security
11:00am – Q&A
11:5am – Event Close
Join us in Burnley for an in-depth look at how Microsoft Teams can improve your business to become more collaborative, productive and agile.
Discover how Microsoft Teams is becoming the central hub for team collaboration. Teams integrates across Office 365 applications and brings together in a shared workspace; chat, meetings, file sharing and voice, where you can work within business apps. This provides your business with a platform to simply get more work done.
Jamie Seddon, Cloud Consultant at BCN Group, will explore the key features, capabilities and benefits of the application which will help drive your business forward.