Join us for B Corp Fest in association with B Lab UK.
If wanting to be a B Corp is somewhere on your to do list, then you just don’t want to miss this event.
In 5 years’, time the forecast is that most businesses will be B Corp Certified.
The Better Business Act currently making its way through Parliament aligns with the principles of B Corp.
With supermarkets and shops such as Asda, Waitrose and WH Smith creating B Corp branded sections, you want your product to be amongst the best…
B Corp Fest is a Lancashire event for business leaders, disruptors, change-makers, the curious and decision makers.
B Corp Fest will deliver top speakers from B Corp Certified businesses and will give you the knowledge and tools to leave with your own personalised B Corp action plan.
Cost £50.00 per ticket £90 for two tickets
This is not a death by speaker event …
This is intended to be festival-style, interactive, personalised and you will leave with an action plan tailored to your business.
Join us to:
- Learn more about purpose-led business from B Corp UK themselves
- Understand how to use your business as a force for good which leads to more customers and sales
- Be inspired to create more trust for your customers
- Get ideas to improve staff and team wellbeing and solve your recruitment issues
- Create actions to do your part to save the planet
- Generate more ideas to engage with your local community
- Have fun in a festival-style environment (complete with bow tie-wearing llamas, sheep and alpacas)
- Lunch is included - experience amazing healthy food purposely designed to energise
- Meet and network over pizza with the speakers and attendees
- Explore the exhibition
- Finally, learn about how to become a B Corp and how this amazing movement can transform your business…
Places are booking up now so don’t delay. Don't end up saying 'damm I wished I'd booked onto that' like many did last year…