Are you up to date in employment law?
Our employment team are back with their popular update seminars this March covering the most important changes to employment law.
Aimed at HR professionals, decision-makers, and business owners, they always cover what is topical and advise on all the need-to-know cases and legislation.
The seminars will be hosted by our approachable Employment Lawyers, Joanne Holborn, Tom Scaife, Caroline Rayner and Heather Bottomley.
You will leave the session with a real understanding of how to apply your knowledge to the workplace. You will also have the opportunity to ask any questions during the course of the seminar and to network with other HR professionals and business owners.
The seminar will cover:
- Strikes and Trade Union Activity
- Stress at work
- Calculating Holiday Entitlement – the implications of Harpur Trust v Brazel
- The breakdown of relationships in the workplace
- Case law and legislation update
- Our team will provide an update on the most important case law that could affect businesses and the latest legislation changes employers need to know.
- You can raise any questions you have on any employment law or HR matter on the day or raise a question in advance.
When and where?
Tuesday 28 March 2023, at Brockholes, Preston
9.30 am – 12.30 pm (approx.) (followed by lunch)
Registration from 9.00 am when tea, coffee and pastries will be available
£75 plus VAT