Subscribing to Lancashire Business View magazine will keep you up-to-date with the very latest business news from across the county.
Lancashire Business View is printed and delivered direct to 30,000 readers on a bi-monthly basis. Subscribe now to receive the magazine.
Make sure you take a look at the LBV Hub membership which includes print subscription plus a whole host of further benefits. See the full details below.
Choose one of our subscription packages
LBV Print Subscription
Lancashire Business View is the must-read magazine for commerce, industry and regeneration in the region. It has been connecting the county since 2005.
In print six times a year, its pages contain news, analysis and opinion on the issues that affect business in Lancashire. There is key information that can help businesses flourish, and entertaining features on the personalities behind the headlines.
The magazine features news, advice, opinion plus access to our popular business rank features including the Hot 100 and Big 50.
Join our 30,000 readers and keep up-to-date with the very latest business views in Lancashire.
Our print subscription will ensure that each new edition of Lancashire Business lands on your desk.
Use the magazine to:
- Keep up-to-date with the latest business news in Lancashire
- Discover new customers and markets
- Display in your offices for staff and customers to enjoy!
- Find out how to gain editorial coverage and PR for your business
- Join our readership of 30,000 business leaders, managers and decision makers across Lancashire
LBV Hub Subscription
Includes your LBV print subscription
The LBV Hub is the perfect platform for new and established businesses looking to raise their profile in Lancashire. LBV Hub subscription includes your print subscription plus access to LBV’s online business community where you can showcase your business with the following:
- Post your own news and views, with the chance of them appearing in LBV’s bi-monthly magazine
- Promote your events by listing them in the popular LBV events calendar
- Share offers and discounts on your products or services, exclusive to other LBV Hub members
- Join an ever-expanding directory of Lancashire businesses
- Have your news and events shared with our social media following on Twitter and LinkedIn
- Add images and videos, plus links back to your own website or landing pages
- Receive Lancashire Business View’s news bulletins by email, with the chance of having your news and events featured
- Receive and manage your LBV print subscription (with 20% discount on additional print subscriptions)