Five new SEO contract wins for eBusiness UK
Blackburn-based web development and digital marketing specialist eBusiness UK has won five new search engine optimisation contracts – including two new international clients.
The wins were all secured in the space of just two months and follow on from the company reporting its best-ever year in terms of revenues and new contract wins in 2020-2021.
The work will see eBusiness UK help each company to secure the best possible rankings on major search engines for important keywords and search terms.
As an estimated 70% of website visits begin with a search engine query, a successful SEO campaign is the most cost-effective way of targeting and building an online audience.
The five new contract wins are:
- Procad, of Dublin and Limerick, is the first of a pair of new international contracts. The company specialises in 3D design and engineering software solutions and recently became part of the Symetri Group, whose UK division is already a client of eBusiness UK and has long benefited from the firm’s digital marketing expertise.
- MMBA is a firm of chartered accountants with offices in Preston, Luton, Cambridge and London. As well as providing more traditional accounting, taxation and auditing services, the company provides innovative services relating to cryptocurrency and is using the power of SEO to build its brand both generally and within this new niche.
- A B Electrical, a Suffolk-based company providing electrical, plumbing, landscaping and facilities management services. Part of the SEO remit will be to drive awareness of its new electric vehicle charging point installation speciality, which it has recently introduced.
- Aspyr Investigations provides private investigation and security services across the Midlands. eBusiness UK will employ its SEO expertise to help the company to raise its profile and generate new business.
- The fifth is a California-based software firm which supplies specialist products for engineers. The project will see eBusiness UK employ its international expertise to drive interest among potential customers in the USA.
Latif Kothia, eBusiness UK director, said: “We’re very pleased to have won five significant contracts in such a short space of time, especially following on from our best trading year to date.
“We’re especially proud that we are winning contracts from further afield. We are a proud Blackburn business but we are increasingly winning work with companies from all areas of the UK and beyond.”