The Successful Negotiator Course in Bury with Mike Le Put of MLP
Training Whether you are buying or selling at the negotiating table, you impact on the bottom line of your organisation. Now you can become an exceptional Negotiator, Understand the Negotiating Process, Master the Negotiating Strategies and Tactics, Drive down your buying prices, Increase your selling prices, Develop long term win win business relations, Be confident at the Negotiating Table and Get more of what you want.
Why not Join us on the next one day course at The Bolholt Country Park Hotel Bury BL8 1PU
We are now celebrating over 25 years of providing great Negotiating Training. Whether you are buying or selling at the negotiating table, this programme will give you the skills to succeed. You will learn new skills and techniques and have the opportunity to be a fly-on-the-wall by acting as observer to course role plays.Seeing how others negotiate is invaluable to your development as a successful negotiator.
In both one-to-one and team negotiations, you can practise your new skills in a safe environment, covering these topics:
- The Purpose of Negotiation Negotiating Styles Four Types of Negotiation
- 10 Ways to be a great Negotiator Characteristics of a Good Negotiator
- The Importance of Planning How to Conduct a S.W.O.T. Analysis
- Types of Power Strategy and Tactics
- How to use an Agenda Negotiating Gambits
- Team Negotiating Reaching Agreement
- The Guaranteed Formula for Negotiating a Good Deal
- One-to-One Personal Development
Delegate numbers are strictly limited on the Negotiating Skills course- and that means you are guaranteed to get the personal tuition you need and deserve. This detailed, intensive one-to-one tuition will make to you incredibly effective at turning those vital deals to your advantage.
To guarantee your place on this powerful programme book now!
1-2 Delegates £375 + VAT per person
3-4 Delegates £295 + VAT per person
5+ Delegates £249 + VAT per person
Share this on social media