'Time To Talk About Wellbeing At Work' 2020 Conference
For the third year running, Lancashire Mind are hosting a conference to bring together local employers to raise awareness about the importance of wellbeing at work.
The conference is an excellent opportunity to learn more about how you can support your employees to achieve and maintain good wellbeing, to learn from other Lancashire employers about their experiences of supporting their workforce and to meet a range of organisations who can provide support and assistance to help you improve wellbeing.
Why it pays to improve wellbeing at work
- 1 in every 6 workers is living with a mental health condition
- 38% of workers won’t talk about their mental health for fear it will affect their job prospects
- 57% of young people say that fear of stigma has stopped them applying for a job
- It is estimated that 70 million working days are lost each year due to anxiety and depression
- Poor mental health costs UK businesses about £2.4 billion per year
- Most people who die by suicide are in employment and not known to mental health services
What you'll gain from attending the conference
With a focus on simple and practical steps that employers can take, no matter their size or resource, our conference is excellent value for money and will provide you with the opportunity to:
- Attend informative and interactive workshops
- Engage with local providers and sample some of their products and activities in our marketplace
- Be inspired by best practice speakers representating a range of businesses and organisations in Lancashire
- Network with local employers and providers over lunch
- Take away practical tools and resources to support your workforce
- Feedback your views and ideas for future conferences and events
Who should attend?
- Senior leaders
- HR professionals
- Occupation Health
- Workplace Champions