The measurement of PR success
How do you measure the success of a PR campaign - By how much of an impact it has? How many people it reaches? What message it sends about a brand? What actions people take as a consequence?It’s high time for all PR professionals actively showcase their success and start putting in place some effective evaluation processes.
Which is why, with AMEC’s ‘Measurement Month’ in full swing, it’s the perfect time to think about how to best measure the success of your PR campaign.With this in mind, the CIPR North West (Lancashire subgroup) is hosting a measurement-themed event with head of agency guest speakers Libby Howard of Judge & Howard and Rick Guttridge of Smoking Gun PR to discuss their thoughts on:
- Why PR must stand up and be counted – or lose budget and influence
- How measurement can give you a competitive edge when pitching for, briefing with and retaining clients
- How measurement can help to win awards
- How to embed measurement techniques across the organisation, both agency and client side
- How to do measurement on a limited budget