South Ribble Sports Awards
Pennine Events Ltd is working in association with South Ribble Borough Council and South Ribble Community Leisure Trust to organise the 14th annual South Ribble Sports Awards and we are delighted to invite you to join us in supporting this event.
The Awards are set up to recognise and reward the services and contributions being made in sport by individuals, clubs and teams across the Borough. The nominees have all worked unbelievably hard in their particular field, devoting hours of their own time to their own sport or to voluntary work, coaching, organisation or training.
There are 9 award categories this year, including:
- Community Club of the Year Award
- School of the Year Award
- Adult Volunteer of the Year Award
- Coach of the Year Award
- Team of the Year Award
- Young Volunteer of the Year Award
- **Lewis Balycki Rising Star Award - ** The Lewis Balycki Trust Fund was set up in Lewis' memory and was set up to enable the trust to raise funds to help junior/youth cyclist live their dream.
- Lifetime Achievement – Commitment to Sport Award
- Community Project of the Year Award
The winners of these categories will go onto represent South Ribble at the County-wide Lancashire Sports Awards 2019.
In recognition of this every year the Sports Awards is made possible through sponsorship from local companies like yourselves who share our passion for sport and rewarding those who are committed to changing the sporting landscape.
If you're interested in any of the above award sponsorship packages or bespoke non-category, contact Nilma Solanki at Pennine Events Ltd on (01772) 447979 or email firstname.lastname@example.org