Microsoft Teams: Your hub for teamwork and collaboration
Discover how Microsoft Teams is becoming the central hub for team collaboration. Teams integrates across Office 365 applications and brings together in a shared workspace; chat, meetings, file sharing and voice, where you can work within business apps. This provides your business with a platform to simply get more work done.
Tim Hall, Head of Innovation will explore the key features, capabilities and benefits of the application which will help drive your business forward.
What you’ll learn:
- The migration from Skype for Business to Teams – what’s possible and how much more you can achieve.
- How your business can communicate more effectively with group chat, online meetings, web conferencing and voice.
- Collaboration on files with built-in Office 365 apps like Word, Excel and SharePoint.
- How to add Microsoft and other custom apps into the Teams platform to aid business productivity.
- Teams specific devices to further enhance user efficiency.
- Security features to keep your team secure.
10:00am – Arrival & Refreshments
10:15am - Introduction
10:30am – Session 1: Introduction to the central hub for collaboration
11:15am – Coffee Break
11:30am – Session 2: Enhance business efficiency and security
12:15pm – Q&A
12:30pm – Event Close