Measure your digital return on investment to support effective marketing
Delivered by a Google Analytics Certified Trainer, this course provides a foundation for marketers and analysts seeking to understand the core principles of digital analytics and to improve business performance through better digital measurement.Digital marketing needs to deliver a return on investment. Aside from conversion i.e. number of enquiries and sales, digital marketers need to understand the effectiveness of their digital marketing strategy every step of the way. Digital and Google Analytics offers this in abundance. The key to success is in understanding how to turn data into information and create online journeys which can be aligned with the goals of the business.
This one day course will focus on providing:
- An overview of today’s digital measurement landscape
- Guidance on how to build an effective measurement plan
- Best practices for collecting actionable data
- Descriptions of key digital measurement concepts, terminology and analysis techniques
- Delving into Google Analytics reports with specific examples for evaluating your digital marketing performance
Our place: Preston's College, PrestonPrice: £180 exc. VAT (lunch and refreshments provided)
Marketing Minds Academy Member: £99 + VATDelegates will need to bring a wi-fi enabled laptop or tablet to take part in the practical exercises.
Contact us:Jean Atkinson email@example.com 07875599963