LBV89 Magazine launch event
We’re heading to Lancaster and Morecambe College for the release of the November/December edition of Lancashire Business View – we’ll have our regular networking with those featured in the magazine plus an interview with a key business figure from the edition, as well as a regional focus on the Lancashire hotspots of Lancaster and Morecambe.
20 November 2019, 4-6pm
Lancaster and Morecambe College
Lancaster LA1 2TY
It’s Lancaster and Morecambe’s turn to come under the spotlight in our tour of the county. We'll be joined by our regional panel to discuss the success stories and developments that are driving the borough’s economy forward.
- Ian Steel, keeper of the flame at Atkinsons Coffee
- Caroline Rayner, partner at Baines Wilson
- Guy Cookson, marketing director and partner at Hotfoot Design
- Victoria Carter, engagement manager at Lancaster and Morecambe College
- Cyber security - Ric Kelly, BCN Group
- Recruitment - Siobhan Courtney, Eventus Recruitment Group
- Debt recovery - Mark Hague, Farleys Solicitors
- Corporate games - Doug White, UK Corporate Games
- Meetings, conferences and events – Mandy Tythe-McCallum, VisitBlackpool
By attending this event, not only will you be one of the first to see the November/December edition, but you’ll also meet and network with other like-minded Lancashire-based businesses including those featured in the magazine.
We will be joined by Brennan Gourdie, managing director of Leyland Trucks, for a live interview during the event. Attend this event to hear the business' success story and ask your questions.
You can also use this opportunity to meet our team – tell us your own stories and find out if you can get involved in future editions!
Click below to see the online coverage of last magazine launch event:
18 September, Porsche Centre Preston