LBV88 magazine launch event
We’re heading to Preston for the release of the September/October edition of Lancashire Business View – we’ll have our regular networking with those featured in the magazine plus an interview with a key business figure from the edition, as well as a regional focus on the Lancashire hotspots of Preston.
LBV88 Magazine Networking Event
Wednesday 18 September 2019, 4-6pm
Porsche Centre Preston
Preston PR2 1QJ
It’s Preston’s turn to come under the spotlight in our tour of the county. We'll be joined by our regional panel to discuss the success stories and developments that are driving the borough’s economy forward.
- Stephen Robinson, director at Champion Group
- Ian Gaskell, group chief financial officer at Infinium IT
- Rizwan Seth, managing director at W_RKSPACE
- Paul Walton, PWA Planning
- Selling a business - Tim Mills, Baldwins
- Motoring - Marc McLoughlin, KeyFleet
- Business growth - Jude Honeyman, Total Excellence Centre
- Telecommunications - Simon Chimejczuk, Unified World Communications
By attending this event, not only will you be one of the first to see the September/October edition, but you’ll also meet and network with other like-minded Lancashire-based businesses including those featured in the magazine.
We’ll also have a live interview with one of the leading business figures from this magazine.
You can also use this opportunity to meet our team – tell us your own stories and find out if you can get involved in future editions!
Click below to see the online coverage of last magazine launch event:
17 July, Prairie Sports Village