LBV84 Magazine Networking Event
LBV84 Magazine Networking EventSponsored by Baines Wilson and Fat Media
Forrest Hills, Lancaster, 4-6pm Tuesday 22 January, 2019 Just £10 + VATBook Now!
It’s Lancaster and Morecambe’s turn to come under the spotlight in our tour of the county. We'll be joined by our regional panel to discuss the success stories and developments that are driving the borough’s economy forward.
- Caroline Rayner, partner at Baines Wilson
- Alexander Pecko, retail director at Banks Lyon Jewellers
- Kim Brown, sales and marketing manager at Bowker IT
- Martin Horner, director at The Borough
Looking Ahead Panellists:
- Dave Walker, managing director at +24 Marketing
- Shru Morris, CEO at Napthens
- Tony Grimshaw, director at Whatmore UK
We’ll also hear expert advice on the advice pieces in the latest issue of the Lancashire Business View magazine, covering:
- Digital Tax - Stewart Case, Jones Harris
- Employment Law & HR - Tony Mawson, Organisational Healthcare
By attending this event, not only will you be one of the first to see the January/February edition, but you’ll also meet and network with other like-minded Lancashire-based businesses including those featured in the magazine.You can also use this opportunity to meet our team – tell us your own stories and find out if you can get involved in future editions!Book Now!
Sponsored by Baines Wilson and Fat Media
[gallery columns="2" size="full" link="none" ids="109497,109496"]See below for a gallery of our previous LBV magazine event in Burnley: Tony Mawson