LBV79 Magazine Networking Event
Celebrate the release of the latest issue of LBV79 with us at Birchall Foodservice on Wednesday, 14 March for the LBV79 Magazine Networking Event!
The brothers at the helm of logistics group Fagan & Whalley will join us at this event and we'll hear about the success of the fifth generation business, how they celebrated their recent 90th anniversary and what the future holds.Graham is operations director and his brother Stephen is commercial director of the Padiham based business which started in 1927.
By attending this event, not only will you be one of the first to see the new edition, but you will also receive an excellent opportunity to network over canapes with other Lancashire-based businesses plus the faces behind the edition.We'll have a live interview with a leading business figure from them magazine plus an expert panel to offer their wisdom in the world of finance and access to funding:
- Sue Barnard, British Business Bank
- Jo Fulthorpe, Business Enterprise Trust
- Fiona Castela, Castela Consulting
- Steve Worrall, Haydock Finance
- Jane Pennington, Kingsley Asset Finance
- Lancashire Hotspots: Hyndburn and Rossendale
- Sector Connect: Engineering and Manufacturing
- The Property Report
- Apprenticeship Review
- A Guide to: Funding
- Business Clinic: Buying a business