Lancashire Business Expo 2022
This annual event provides limitless opportunities for businesses across the region that want to thrive and succeed. Now in its fifth year, the event attracts over 150 exhibitors and more than 2000 delegates year on year.
With over 2,000 professionals attending on an annual basis, the Lancashire Business Expo provides a unique platform for organisations throughout the region’s thriving business community to network, promote their business and of course generate new business.
The Expo features a wide range of businesses promoting their products and services from both the private and public sectors, corporates and SMEs. The event also offers delegates the chance to attend keynote sessions from leading Lancashire figures who will be sharing their experience and knowledge to inspire you to develop your business.
Looking to exhibit?
We make exhibiting at the Lancashire Business Expo as easy as possible, one all inclusive price and no hidden extra’s. Book your exhibition space today for only £495 plus VAT. All exhibitors benefit from: -
- Exhibition space to meet your requirements, we build our exhibitions around our exhibitors and can accommodate most standard stand sizes.
- Power and WiFi is included at no extra cost
- Our exhibition space includes hire of one standard trestle table and table cloth.
- All exhibitors are included within the Expo Guide given to all delegates on arrival.
- All exhibitors are mentioned on our own social media accounts leading up to the event, we are happy to tweet about you in the build up to the event to almost 15k followers.
- We even supply breakfast and lunch for two people per stand on the day of the event!
Looking to stand out above the rest? Speak to us about our Partnership Packages!
Contact Details To discuss exhibitor or partnership opportunities contact the team on 01772 642830 or e-mail Ian – firstname.lastname@example.org For the latest updates on the Lancashire Business Expo, follow us on Twitter – http://www.twitter.com/lancashireexpo or use the event hashtag #LBE2022 in your tweets!