Investment Readiness: Innovation Grant Funding with KTN – Wednesday 3 March
Do you want to apply for Innovation Grant Funding? But don’t know where to start?
Let’s help you by “de-mystifying” the innovation Grant Application process. Yes, writing a grant application can be a lengthy process, time-consuming, and demands a lot of effort and creativity. It isn’t most business owners’ area of expertise so it can be a challenge! It’s important to incorporate all of the vital components that the “assessors” are looking for, this can make the difference between a successful, and an unsuccessful application.
Join us and hear first-hand from Charlotte Thompson from KTN about innovation grant funding and in particular:
- How to identify and apply for the relevant innovation grant funding that your business needs
- How to approach the application in a structured positive way
- How to differentiate your application from others – make it stand out from the crowd
- What you need to do to increase your business’s chances of a successful application
This session will help you understand:
- How to cut through the red tape by understanding in simple terms what is needed. Charlotte will show you how to interpret and understand what is required, whist cutting through the bureaucracy.
- What can and can’t be funded!
- Understand the process and how to plan accordingly
- Provide clear and practical support, time-saving tips and advice on what makes a good application great
- How to make your application stand out, detailing specific aims and well-defined criteria for success
Whilst aimed at established Lancashire based SME’s looking to raise funding it is open to all North West businesses. To allow for an interactive session, places are limited to 10 businesses. Preference will be given to Lancashire businesses that have been trading for more than one year, turnover in excess of £100,000, and are looking to apply use grant funding for an innovation project.