How to get great people to join your manufacturing SME... and stay
This one day workshop is designed for those who are responsible for hiring and developing talent for your business.
What will I get from the day?
This interactive workshop will:
- Give you the opportunity to assess your business and its impact in the recruitment market
- Help you understand more about the availability of skills across manufacturing
- Provide hacks to improve your businesses ‘pulling power’ versus the competition
- Give you insights from experts and SME’s about what works…and what doesn’t in talent management
- Provide you with a tailored action plan to use back in your business to improve your results in talent management and recruitment
- The session will include case studies on two fantastic local businesses (A&G Precision from Preesall, and Forsberg Services from Lancaster), who each have their own business approach to developing the business talent pool.
Open to Lancashire-based SME’s in the advanced engineering and manufacturing sector.
For further information about this event and opportunities through EnginE, contact us on 01524 510194 or email
EnginE is co-funded by the European Social Fund. Beneficiaries must be advanced engineering and manufacturing SMEs based in Lancashire, subject to eligibility criteria.