Burnley Business Awards 2019
The deadline for nominations for the Burnley Business Awards 2019 is Friday April 5.
The glittering awards ceremony will take place on Thursday 20th June at the stunning Towneley Hall. The event is a great platform to acknowledge and showcase our #BrilliantBurnley businesses, and a key event in the Burnley Business Calendar. It is a great night to socialise and network with other Burnley businesses and celebrate your achievements together.
Please see the awards line-up below - there's a couple of new awards for 2019 - The Leisure & Tourism Award is back, another new one is the Growing Business of the Year Award and something a little different for 2019 - a nomination category inviting people to nominate a business person for the Burnley Business Leader of the Year Award.
All details and the online entry forms can be found on the awards website www.burnleybusinessawards.co.uk ALL ENTRIES MUST BE SUBMITTED ONLINE - businesses are welcome to enter for more than one category.
The 2019 Awards up for grabs are : -
- Small Business of the Year Award sponsored by Safran (two size categories employing 5 to 19, and 20- 49 employees)
- Medium Business of the Year Award sponsored by the Holiday Inn Express Burnley
- Business of the Year Award sponsored by Paradigm Precision
- Innovation Award sponsored by Napthens Solicitors
- The Manufacturing Excellence Award sponsored by Taylors Solicitors
- Young Employee of the Year sponsored by Barnfield Construction
- Leisure and Tourism Award sponsored by Mint Business Travel
- Employer of the Year Award sponsored by Rotherwood Recruitment
- Digital Impact Award sponsored by Burnley College Project Digital Apprenticeship Scheme
- Apprenticeship Scheme Award sponsored by Themis
- Growing Business of Year sponsored by Forbes Solicitors
- International Business of the Year Award sponsored by Charter Walk Shopping Centre
- Nominate your 2019 Burnley Business Leader of the Year sponsored by UCLan
If you have any questions or queries don't hesitate to get in touch. Contact Joanne Etherington on 01282 477315 or email email@example.com
We look forward to receiving your entries and hearing about your business, your valued workforce and exceptional young individuals. The awards ceremony is a sponsorship funded event organised by Burnley Council in partnership with Burnley Bondholders.