Brexit for Business
An unrivalled line up of experts including Kwasi Kwarteng MP, Parliamentary Under Secretary of State for Exiting the EU, will deliberate on the most important issues in modern day British politics.
Planned to take place almost a month after the UK’s scheduled withdrawal, the event will provide the latest appraisal of the ever changing political, economic and social veracities of the withdrawal process and its potential effects on the business.
Speaker Line-Up Includes:
- David Taylor – Interim Chair, Lancashire LEP
- Allie Renison – Head of Europe & Trade Policy, IOD
- Lesley Batchelor OBE – Director General, Institute of Export
- Alex Stojanovic – Researcher, Institute for Government
- Tim Morris – Chief Executive, UK Major Ports Group
- David Henig – Director of the UK Trade Policy Project, ECIPE
- Jane Gratton – Head of Business Environment and Skills, BCC
- Philip Hargreaves – Head of Access to Finance NW
- Jonathan Main – Partner, MHA Moore & Smalley
- Adam Jupp – Corporate Affairs Director, Manchester Airport
- John Lucy – Manager, International Transport & Trade Procedures, FTA
- Gary McIndoe – Managing Director, Latitude Law
- HOSTED BY: Rob McLoughlin OBE
It promises to be one of the most important business events of 2019. Further details will be released in due course.
Entry is free of charge to all businesses operating in Lancashire.