In partnership with Inspired Energy
Lancashire Business View is delighted to be working in partnership with Inspired Energy.
Inspired Energy is an independent commercial utility and sustainability consultancy – currently ranked the UK’s number one by Cornwall Insight. They help businesses keep their energy and water costs under control by managing both price and consumption – while also offering a range of sustainability and compliance services.
Inspired Energy currently represent around 2800 corporate energy consumers, and with 500 utility experts located throughout the UK and Ireland, we have the resources and expertise to help you tackle whatever utility challenges you may face – whether that’s reducing costs, tackling energy waste, or going green.
How Inspired Energy can help:
- Energy procurement - our experienced buying team will search the market and find the most effective procurement strategy for your business.
- Renewable energy - in many cases, we can source green energy contracts for the same price as the standard, non-renewable tariff. Riff
- Energy and environmental accounting – we’ll analyse and validate your utility bills to ensure you’re being charged the right amount.
- Site operations - we offer a full management solution for site operations and utility metering.
- Energy efficiency - our team is on hand to provide energy efficiency advice, helping you tackle excess consumption and cut costs when you need it most.
- Sustainability - there’s increasing pressure on businesses to become more sustainable. We provide specialist advice on everything from self-generation, through to water audits and net zero strategy.
- Compliance - more and more organisations are being asked to report on their energy consumption and associated emissions. We provide a fully managed service for SECR and ESOS, as well as exemption scheme support, and can help you turn compliance requirements into real savings.