Business clinic: Selling a business
Share your expertise on selling a business with our 50,000 readers
Every business owner will one day relinquish control of their organisation and this new guide, to debut in the September/October edition of Lancashire Business View, aims to make this as rewarding a process as possible for our readers.
We are seeking experts from a wide range of sectors to share their advice with our readership of 50,000 business owners, influential leaders and senior decision makers.
This is an ideal platform for specialists including dealmakers, business advisors and coaches, accountancies and law firms, HR specialists and any other profession which can help facilitate a profitable transition.
From identifying a successor to negotiating a fair price to ensuring a problem-free exit, we are open to contributions across the full spectrum of topics. Examples include:
- Discussing types of sale and exit
- Finding a buyer on the open market
- Organising an MBO
- Succession planning
- Negotiating a fair price and terms
- Tax planning and securing income post-exit and in retirement
- Ensuring a handover, including operations, employees, IP and more
All contributors to this feature will receive:
- Editorial space within the next edition for your insight and expertise
- Advertising space to showcase your branding, contact details and key messages
- Articles uploaded on our popular website
- Inclusion on our weekly email bulletin and promoted through our social media channels
We are offering: Your booking will include a by-lined article to showcase your advice, alongside a quarter-page to promote your branding, contact details and key messages. Your article will feature in our print publication, our website and will be promoted on our weekly email newsletter and our social media channels.
About Lancashire Business View: Lancashire Business View is a trusted source of news and advice for 50,000 readers in Lancashire. Our features are well-respected, well-read and give you an unrivalled opportunity to showcase your brand, your expertise and your key messages.
More details: To inquire about this feature or to book your place, please contact Stephen Bolton on 01254 297870 or firstname.lastname@example.org