Business Clinic: Recruitment, retention and restructuring services
Promotional opportunities for recruitment and retention specialists
The July/August edition of Lancashire Business View features an excellent promotional opportunity for specialists in the fields of recruitment, HR and employment law.
The guide will be written for our audience of 50,000 business owners, managers and decision-makers and is designed to keep them up-to-date with the latest insight, legal developments and best practice advice.
All contributors receive editorial and advertising space to showcase their expertise by exploring a key topic of their choice.
We are looking to hear from you if you can help our readers better understand any related topic, such as:
- Attracting the best talent for your business
- Successful recruitment strategies
- On-boarding new employees
- Improving retention rates
- Understanding your team’s wants and needs
- Effective redundancy and restructuring plans
- Routes to terminating employment
- How to avoid falling foul of employment law
- Legislation that protects employers
And as the next edition will also contain two of our most popular features of the year - our Hot 100 guide to the most successful SMEs in the county, and a review of this year’s Red Rose Awards - there’s never been a better time to get involved with our magazine.
All contributors to this feature will receive:
- Editorial space within the next edition to demonstrate your expert knowledge
- Advertising space to promote your branding, contact details and key messages
- Profiles uploaded on our popular website
- Inclusion on our weekly email bulletin and promoted through our social media channels